Photo Credit: Weddings by Lilly
5 Reasons You Need a Photo Booth at Your Wedding
Reason #1 – Something new
Having a photo booth as part of a wedding has been a trend for some time. Although many of your younger guests have seen and experienced photo booths at weddings, a photo booth will often be a new concept to many of your older guests.
Reason #2 – Tried and true
Your engaged friends may think that having a photo booth at your wedding is something that has already been “done.” However, photo booths have stayed a trend at weddings for one important reason – they’re a tried and true way for your guests to have fun!
Reason #3 – Break up the evening
Photo booths are a great way to break up your cocktail hour or reception for guests. Sometimes guests just need a break from drinking or dancing, a photo booth is a great way to accomplish this, especially after all the speeches. The most important speech has to be these best man speeches.
Reason #4 – Keepsake
Having a photo booth at your wedding not only provides a keepsake for you, it also provides a keepsake for your guests. What better way to remember a fun day than with pictures?
Reason #5 – Customization
We can customize your booth. Whether you’re having a rustic, chic, country or formal wedding, we can provide a photo booth and props to fit into your theme.
We offer both closed curtain and open air photo booths for you to choose from. Our open air concept booth allows for great entertainment and up to 10 people in the shot. Our closed curtain photo booths offer a clean look in your reception or cocktail space.
What you’ll receive with our wedding booth rental:
- Compact booth, designed to fit into the smallest areas
- Props and costumes for your guests to use in the photo booth
- Advanced Imaging – 9 megapixel digital images for the highest quality
- Unlimited prints during your wedding
- Booth attendant
- Dual printed “strips” – one for the guest book and one for your guest to keep
- Guest book (for placement of picture strip and area to write)
- Personalization on each photostrip
- Thumb drive or CD of all your pictures at the end of the event
If you’re interested in a photo booth rental, contact us here!