Reason #1 – Something new
Having a photo booth as part of a wedding has been a trend for some time. Although many of your younger guests have seen and experienced photo booths at weddings, a photo booth will often be a new concept to many of your older guests.
Reason #2 – Tried and true
Your engaged friends may think that having a photo booth at your wedding is something that has already been “done.” However, photo booths have stayed a trend at weddings for one important reason – they’re a tried and true way for your guests to have fun!
Reason #3 – Break up the evening
Photo booths are a great way to break up your cocktail hour or reception for guests. Sometimes guests just need a break from drinking or dancing, a photo booth is a great way to accomplish this, especially after all the speeches. The most important speech has to be these best man speeches.
Reason #4 – Keepsake
Having a photo booth at your wedding not only provides a keepsake for you, but it also provides a keepsake for your guests. What better way to remember a fun day than with pictures?
Reason #5 – Customization
We can customize your booth. Whether you’re having a rustic, chic, country, or formal wedding, we can provide a photo booth and props to fit into your theme.
We offer both closed curtain and open-air photo booths for you to choose from. Our open-air concept booth allows for great entertainment and up to 10 people in the shot. Our closed curtain photo booths offer a clean look in your reception or cocktail space.
What you’ll receive with our wedding booth rental:
- Compact booth, designed to fit into the smallest areas
- Props and costumes for your guests to use in the photo booth
- Advanced Imaging – 9 megapixel digital images for the highest quality
- Unlimited prints during your wedding
- Booth attendant
- Dual printed “strips” – one for the guest book and one for your guest to keep
- Guest book (for placement of picture strip and area to write)
- Personalization on each photostrip
- Thumb drive or CD of all your pictures at the end of the event
If you’re interested in a photo booth rental, contact us here!